Debate: Ban on laser pointers
(List of links)< Debate: Ban on laser pointers
The following pages link to Debate: Ban on laser pointers:View (previous 50) (next 50) (20 | 50 | 100 | 250 | 500).
- Featured Debate Digest articles
- Argument: Laser pointers have the ability to bring down aircraft and cause major accidents.
- Argument: It is easy to catch people with laser pointers, but it's not easy to catch people using them improperly.
- Argument: Laser pointers are a valuable tool for self-defense
- Argument: Laser attacks are a growing threat to public safety
- Argument: Scientist that frequently use lasers oppose a ban
- Argument: Ban on lasers is an overreaction; regulation more fair
- Argument: Illegal use of lasers (like knives) does not justify ban
- Argument: Laser attackers must be exceptional shots to blind pilots
- Argument: Lasers have become more powerful and more affordable
- Argument: Banning lasers mistreats technology, sets bad precedent
- Argument: Pilots support laser pointer ban for airplane safety
- Argument: Scientists and researchers can be exempted from laser ban
- Argument: Many power lasers are already illegal
- Argument: Enforcing laser pointer ban is impossible